If you want to create without committing to a class, one of our walk in projects might just be for you. Available anytime during Open Studio hours, no registration is required – just come in and pick out a project to make. All materials for these projects are included. Choices range from $10 to $45, take an hour or two to design and assemble, and are ready for pick-up after fusing (usually within 48 hours).
Each includes the following:
• $10 Hair pins or bookmark - make two with your choice of materials.
• $20 Glass nail file - includes a colored nail file decorated with a glass cabochon that you make.
* $20 Garden Row Marker - includes a stainless steel stake.
• $30 Coasters - you'll create two coasters with your choice of base and decorative glass. Poly bumpers included.
• $35 Night Light - light up your night with a design of your own. Includes hardware.
• $35 Business Card Holder - get creative with your choice of colors. Great gift for your favorite business person.
• $40 Garden Art - flowers, bugs or any other (2) garden critters you can create. Includes stainless steel stakes.
• $45 Trivet - you'll create the centerpiece for your black iron trivet frame.
If you have a group of 4 or more, please call us and we can arrange a space where you can all sit together while you create! No prior experience is required and all ages are welcome (children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult).
Guided projects will be available by appointment with prices ranging from $30 to $100 per person. You choose your project from the walk in projects or we can design a project specially for you. Call and we can discuss the details and design your project to you.
Just about any group (birthday parties, employee team building, family groups, senior groups, school groups, ladies night out, date night) can be accommodated at Art Glass Studio. We’ll design a project around your group or you can choose from one of our guided or walk in projects. We do need reservations for this activity. Give us a call, we would love to discuss your ideas and how we can contribute to making your event a big success!